POSITIVITY

SAIAN

SKINCARE BLOG

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

About Me

Before I post anything on this blog, I'd like to introduce myself properly, so you have an idea of how I view the world, and how I choose to live it. I may seem a bit simple, but that's just my life philosophy, and life has been very good to me. 

I don't consider myself amazing, innovative, or inspiring, but I do consider myself unique, and take every opportunity to learn. I like to read, but I refuse to read tabloids or fashion magazines, and anything that has to do with the physical appearance and pointless gossip. I choose to read non-fiction, especially health and business books and periodicals written by simple people, just like myself. I don't find value in watching movies or television, so I choose not to spend my time doing this. I love nature, hiking, travel, I adore the ocean and the tranquility of nighttime stargazing. I like to be quiet sometimes, and sometimes I love to laugh as hard and obnoxiously as possible (even snorting uncontrollably!).

I value authenticity, vulnerability, honesty, passion, and dedication in people. Probably for this reason, my most revered role models are Anthony Bourdain, Gary Vaynerchuk, Donna Gates, Louise  L. Hay, Elena Hanga, Melinda and Bill Gates, Dr. Howard Murad, and.....most importantly, my mother. I am nothing without her, and owe all my knowledge to her constant pushing and prodding me until I became the thirsty sponge I am now. Constantly thirsty for information to benefit people, and to leave a beautiful mark on this world. To change it for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment