POSITIVITY

SAIAN

SKINCARE BLOG

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Joy of Dance

Joy is such a beautiful emotion - you can rejoice, enjoy, and be joyful! To me, joy is an absolutely wild, careless, and authentic expression of inner emotional release. Everything I do comes from a sincere place of joy, and brings me back joy in return. The amounts of endorphins that joy produces in my body are enough to fuel a rocket! 
Following a partner during a dance is second-nature to me, just like breathing in and breathing out. I don't think about how messy my hair looks, or what others see when they watch me. Joy is an expression of free spirit, and it is as uninhibited as any wild movement can be... and if you want to kick back and enJOY life, you can't avoid getting your hair messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment