POSITIVITY

SAIAN

SKINCARE BLOG

Monday, February 23, 2015

The Blankets for Casa Hogar Sion Have Arrived!

The last time I visited my favorite orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico, the woman who cares for the children informed us that they desperately need new bedspreads for the kids. I posted and blogged asking friends to help purchase 50 new blankets for the girls', boys and toddler dorms. In only 3 weeks, with the help of some amazing and generous people, I was able to pull together 53 brand new, BEAUTIFUL blankets! 
 In total, we have exceeded the number of blankets by 3 Twin girls blankets! Friends, you all are beyond amazing, and should be very very very proud of yourselves! I am overjoyed and grateful to know that many people sympathized with this great cause, and now the kids at Casa Hogar Sion can have NEW fresh, amazing, beautiful and colorful bedspreads! I love you all for helping achieve this goal in merely 3 weeks! Thank you again! I will post photos once the blankets are picked up and get to their destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment