POSITIVITY

SAIAN

SKINCARE BLOG

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Omambo Dance Project

If you wish to learn how to dance, I can only recommend the best - come train with my teachers Omar Muñoz and Amelia Beniquez Muñoz at Omambo Dance Project! This past year has been an amazing experience for me - I got to perform at the world-famous LA Salsa Congress, finally started to get strong in my turns and preps, met many new friends, and discovered the pure joy of pushing myself to new heights physically and mentally.
Friends always ask me how I manage to run a corporation, write for magazines, teach workshops, perform on a dance team, find time to read, constantly travel the world, and even get involved in personal work, such as charity. The answer is simple - I find time and inspiration to do what I love!
We have dancers coming from all over the state to train with Omar - San Francisco, San Diego, Santa Barbara, etc. smile emoticon https://www.facebook.com/OmamboDanceProject

No comments:

Post a Comment